Wednesday, April 19, 2006

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I LOVE TOM W!!!!
TOM IS COMING SINGAPORE FROM HONG KONG TO MALAYSIA TO JOIN ME IN MY NITROX DIVING!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
>_< >_< >_<

Work is fucking stressful today
I
have
never
had
headache
during
work
before

SHUCKS!
& my colleagues kept asking me for Paceco/Anarex
Running outta stock

They call me 'Dr Wong'
Coz I distribute medicine around
Be it headache, stomachache, sore throat
Say I can open mini pharmacy in office liao

So funny
Today at 6pm sharp
All of us left the office
All 6 of us outta 35 people
LOL!!!
Never have this happened before
Just so funny

Met Kel P for dinner
Nabei
Miscommunication
Said go BPP but Kel P was waiting for me at Bt Timah
Best loh
=
I'm so tired
*yawnz*

No comments: