Sunday, April 09, 2006

Today is my brother's birthday
Early morning kana by him
Let him for the day
What to do?
Birthday boy leh...

Both of our birthdays falls on 9th
But 8 months apart

Now lemme recall
Where was I when I was 18?

Stuck in HongKong sadly mugging for exams

Felt fortunate for my brother
Able to spend birthday with family
I dont even have my classmates to do that with me while my family is absent
Sad to say
My parents actually forgot my birthday

Sigh

Birthday...
It's just another day

I'm having panic attacks again
I donno if I'm stressed or what
Or that I'm totally sick of working
I feel really uneased
Feel like crying
But I dont have a shoulder

Fuck
Fucked up
I'm sooooooooooooooo irritated by almost everything

I wanna get away!
Perhentian in 20 days!
QUICK!!!!!!!

No comments: