Thursday, April 20, 2006

NINE DAYS!
DO YOU SMELL IT?
*SNIFF SNIFF*

I'm starting to go crazy over my very-anticipated dive trip at Perhentian, Redang
I waited for half year for it ok!
Tell me how not to be sexcited?!
>_<

Abang said that the caterpillar poison is invading my brains
That's why I'm acting like a kuku recently
Soon
I'll have caterpillars crawling outta my body
& I'll turn into a butterfly

COCK!
Sigh
I have 2 deadlines to meet tomorrow
& just as I'm trying to finish them
Out popped a major project that requires me to finish by next week
Best
Gotta OT liao
=(
Just wish to get it done asap so I can leave Singapore with an eased mind

WHO HAS UNDERWATER CAMERA CAN LEND ME?
How can go Redang without underwater camera?
When the water is so damn clear!
What if I see my Rhincodon typus, Manta birostris, Bolbometopon muricatum, Eretmochelys imbricata, Cheilinus undulatus........?
& I cant take any pictures?
I'll be a very sad girl even if I'm happy enough to travel to Redang
=3
Please please please
May someone please lend me an underwater camera

Yeah
Weekend!
<3
Gonna watch Eight Below with Kel P, Andy & Lionel

=D
Alot of Siberian Huskies
My fave doggies!
But I think Walt Disney is damn *duhz*

Antarctica is located at the South Pole
It does not support Siberian Huskies
& also
South pole has no aurora

Oh nevermind
You'll know what I meant when you go watch it
But I know now coz I watched the trailer
& it is DUHZ!
I'm only watching coz of the dogs

So very unscientific films are, nowadays
I'm expecting my Pirates of Caribean II & also my X-men III
MY JOHNNY DEPP!
MY JACK HUGHMAN!

No comments: