Saturday, April 15, 2006

Starring: Lionel, Kel P, Andy & Cyn

Title: When the travel freaks start to mumble........

Date: 1 week ago

"Where shall we go next time? Thought of going Bangkok"
"BANGKOK?! I WANT!"
"Also feel like going Phuket.."
"Eeeyeer, that time I said go Bangkok go Phuket all dont want. Now one year later then say"

*giggles*
"Ok la, we go Bangkok la"
*big smile*
"When? When? When?"
"September loh, June too soon, no money"
"OKAY!"
"How about we go Genting?"
"Also can!"
"But go we dont book room, play throughout the night"
"Hur, i sure buay tahan"
"Can one la, sleep on the bus la.."
"Yah hor"

"If not we go Kukup every month la"
"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Somehow feel like going Korea"
"I dont like Korea leh...Go there eat Kimchi"

"Korea fun!"
"If I can spend $600 to Korea, I rather go Aussie, can dive!"
"Dont talk to her, go where also must go diving one"
*-_-*
"No loh...."
"Maybe we can try going to those rural places backpacking & stuffs.."
"Hmmm... the golden triangle? Myamar? Laos? Cambodia?"
"Ok lah, set Thailand first la. I go check out the price then tell you all"

=D

So excited

On top of that
Kel P & I are planning to visit Churaumi Aquarium in Okinawa
Hohohoho
Wonder if they grant guest divers

No comments: