Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I AM BLOGGING!!
YEAHHHH~
*types types types types types*

I was sooooooooooooooo busy after I returned
That I miss blogging more than I miss my Dardar
Hmmmm
*giggles*

Anyway
My Perhentian trip was good
Somehow
Spent 12 hours each to & fro across the giant land mass of Malaysia
Sat until butt numb
& I only returned home at 230am Tuesday morning
& I went to work at 745am
& went for my driving lesson at 8pm
MY GOD!
It's like I've not slept at all yet

Oh well

WOooooooooooo
My PERHENTIAN TRIP!

Alrighty

We headed North around 8pm
2nd link was damn packed
& when we crossed the custom
Hell fell
Our coach waited for us at 1st link
................................
& we waited for it to come for 2 bloody hours
Only managed to finally set off at 11pm

I dozed off immediately
& I didnt know the peeps actually alighted at Yong Peng for snacks
It was only when I realised that the bus seemed to have stopped for a very long time
Did I then wake up, scratched my head & headed down to stretch my body

Shucks
Spent the entire morning sleeping
12 hours, mind you!!

When I opened my eyes
I saw this

TERENGGANU!!
Almost there!
Weeeeeeeee~

The sleeping people


Gobbled food like I had never eaten before
My last-night's-dinner plus breakfast - Terengganu roti prata
While waiting for our boat at the jetty
Damnnit
I donno wanna call it 'heng' or 'suay'
Our boat broke down & we werent informed
& we waited for another 1 plus hours for another boat to pick us up
BAHHHHHHH

Finally...

Reached Pulau Perhentian Besar at 230pm

Just in time for lunch

Our resort, Arwana Perhentian Resort, was nice
So is the scenary!!
*DROOLS*

Really looks relaxing
But full of kids & non-divers
Think we're the only group of enthusiastic divers there
But
Who caresssssss

Headed for our 1st dive at around 3 plus
Because we reached there late
Due to all the screw-ups
We only did one day-dive

Equalization problem wasnt much of a hinder
Saw stingray as soon as I was under the sea
& I was happily playing with this jellyfish
Coz I was happy that I was wearing a glove
& I wont get stung by it
But after I finished playing with it
Threw the jellyfish away
I touched my lips with my gloves
.............
& I got stung

Ah
I
am
so
stupid

Wah
I tell you
My Apollo Bio-fins rocks!
I couldnt feel its drag
& it can propel me real effectively against current
I LOVE IT!

Night diving starts at 930pm
Bleah
Really NIGHT diving man
Usually night dives are done at 7pm
Only 4 of us went
Saw a very big porcupine fish, a very long eel (which I mistook as giant snake)
The porcupiine fish is very very big
& it has very very big eyes
& it looks very very cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!
>_<

Somehow
I was concentrating more on not losing my dive buddy
Instead of looking at the animals
It's pitch-dark down there, man
& I wanted to night-dive was to build my confidence
^^

Next morning
Diving at 730am

Damn
I aborted my dive coz I couldnt equalise
My ears hurt real bad
My dive mates said they saw many nurse sharks
& I was like
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
I was dying to see sharks during this Perhentian trip
& I couldnt see one coz of my stupid ears
*cries*

We 'whacked' 4 dives in one day
No fear of risking decompression sickness
Which I dont think anyone will care at this point of time

Visibility was surprisingly bad
Worse than Dayang
But it has more diverse marine life
I love the coral wall at the 'Three Brothers Boulders'
We actually swam very near to the corals
See big groupers, angelfishes, parrotfishs, blah blah

My dive mates said they saw bumphead parrotfishs & swordfishs
But I DIDNT SEE ANY!!!
Like I said
Visibility was B.A.D

I tell you huh
I almost got heart attacks during my dives
I keep losing my dive buddy
Initially we made an agreement that HE has to take care of me
Simply because he is a rescue diver
While I'm just a new advanced diver
But in the end
I was the one taking care of him
Coz he was busy taking photos
& I had to wait for him
& at the same time trying not to lose my group & the dive master
Somemore when I signalled to him I was low on air i.e 50bars
He still told me to swim for a lil while
I was like
MY GOD!
-_-"


Erm
I dont really remember what I saw underwater this time round
Except for this big & cute porcupine fish, 2 giant groupers opening mouth at me, 2 very big angelfishs feeding on corals, 3 giant triggerfishs, 1 very big parrotfish, a school of promfrets (yummy), a very friendly yet curious batfish, a blue-dragon nudibranch, a very big jellyfish (not the one that stung me), stingray....
Errrrrr...
Now it seems like I remember quite alot though
@_@
Still
I donno if I wanna say that this trip wasnt as fun as I expected
Mainly because...
1) I dont have a travel companion
2) I dont have a good dive buddy
3) Visibility was bad
4) Delays screw up moods
5) Equalization worries
6) I slipped twice & cut my sole & hurt my right butt; limping for 2 days
7) I was tired
8) No underwater camera to take photos =(
9) Mask case cracked by someone's ass

But anyway
I enjoyed my trip very much
I've been to Perhentian!
A dream come true, but not so true
Made new friends
Expansion of circle of dive freaks!
A free night dive
After much negotiation by Martin in exchange for the screw-ups
Woo~

Dardar met me very early in the morning as soon as I reached Singapore
>_<
*hug hug*

I'm gonna invest in an underwater camera
I MUST GET ONE!
Abel is going for his Advance course next month
Probably Melyssa is going for her Open Water
Donno if Dardar wanna go or not
But anyway
My Planaxis has started crawling again

Awaiting for that day....

No comments: