Friday, May 19, 2006

I am very tired
I slept at 830 yesterday
& my eyes are closing now...
v_v

I saw Big Boss Instructor's Subaru!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I shall go ka jiao his car tomorrow before & after my driving lesson

Going fishing with DarDar tomorrow
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited
We shall try to fish big fishes
Just like the guy who caught his promfret & bream last last week
Hohoho
But dont think I'll dare to eat them
Unless I detoxicate them for 1 night

Workload is accumulating
Stupid system update
Cant log in for 4 days
Grrrrrr
& now I have to work on another shitty thing
Bleah
I so wanna resign

Resignation not due to not wanting to do the work
But it's the lack of interest that sparks motivation
Ah
What the hell

Good
Er Ge's coming back next week
We shall go play with Big Boss Instructor's Subaru together
Hohohohohohohoho

No comments: