Thursday, May 11, 2006

Today is my off day!
Not so yipee afterall

Had my morning driving practical at 7am
Traffic wasnt that heavy as I expected until it reaches 8am
I was trying to change lanes along that Teck Whye Road
But for the whole stretch
NO CAR was generous enough to let me get in
& I gave up
Big Boss Instructor said
"If you on TP & you cant overtake for so long, sure fail"
& I replied
"I'm willing to be failed. Safety first mah... no meh?"
Big Boss Instructor kept quiet

CHEY!

But
Big Boss Instructor scolded me leh
Said I drive very 'hiong' (fierce)
I was like.... errrr...
Then stalled 4 times
Bleah
& when turning corners
I forgot to lower my gear
& kana scolded again

=(

Must be Er Ge
Told Big Boss Instructor to scold me before he flew off
>_<
So I told Er Ge Big Boss Instructor very fierce
Drove at 50km/hr instead of normal 70km/hr still kana scolded
& Er Ge replied
'Other students drove at 4okm/hr loh'

-_-""

DarDar came over to have breakfast with me after my driving lesson
Very =(
Coz early morning kana scolded by Big Boss Instructor
& I was checking my bank account
Money doesnt tally with my expenditure
Damn... did my progress package even come in??
Sigh...

After that
Went to Funan to fix my lappy due to keyboard error
Carried the bloody damn thing
& when DarDar & I reached the service centre
The guy said
"OK ah... so what's wrong?"

I ji tao stunned
SIAMI?!?!?!?!
I even tested before I left home
How come it's ok now?!
I got so pissed off that I'd decided to call Lappy 'Irri(tant)'

Nabei
How come electronics like to play nowadays?
Dardar's handphone's camera couldnt work for 2 days
& when we reached the service centre
The person also asked the same thing like what I was being asked

DUHZ!

& stupidly
We brought Irri for shopping
Bleah

I'm tired
=3
Just got back from dinner at Al Azhar
& my stupid brother is playing CS

I ALSO WANNA PLAY!!

Dardar is playing PS2
Later then I go join him
Hee

Tomorrow go trekking with DarDar worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
So excited

No comments: