Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm so tired
AGAIN

Bleah

Slep at 5am loh..
Then DarDar woke me up by poking my back non-stop at 11am
& coz my Dad saw DarDar's failed attempt in waking me
My Dad slapped me hard on my back non-stop
What the.....
=(
& DarDar giggled evily

Played PS2 with my DarDar throughout the night leh
Now my orange Honda Civic very zai
Got 'psst-psst' turbo leh!!
Dont play play...

Bwhahaha

Then read Fish Identification book together
The book was damn thick loh
Bought at ADEX one
Took 1 hour to finish
At the same time
DarDar was telling me his fishes that he kept
& I told him about my dives
Hohohoho

My handphone agar-agar spoilt liao lah
Sian
Accidentally dropped it from my pile of clothings
Which I didnt know it was being grabbed together with it
& then bounced on my bed
& landed on my floor
Double impact
& all my phone memories are gone
Hallelujeah!
Luckily
Still can SMS & call out
Calling in wise.....
Errrmmm...
Well
If I'm uncontactable, dial to my house loh
Then again I dont think I'll be at home most of the time

Ok la
Call my DarDar to look for me la
Bwhahahaha

Still gotta work last night loh
>_<
& Dr Chow kept talking about the election
Ask me this ask me that
& I kept replying
"I donno... oh.. isit? I donno.."
-_-

This week I'm a happy girl
Because I have a very short working week!
Heeheeheehee
But
My Er Ge & Wilson Gor Gor will be flying outta Singapore
No one to play with me
=(

Oh well....

No comments: