Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ok
So we cancelled our trekking at MaRitchie yesterday
Woke up late
& then Mum doesnt seem so good after all
Kept drizzling

Headed to town (again) instead
So crowded
Why aint these people stuck in temples praying?

Headed to cineleisure to get something
& while walking off
Got this guy spoke very loud
"Hey, can I see your cleavage?"
I heard it
But I ignored
He repated louder
I turned & looked
His 2 other friends also turned & looked at ME

FUCKING HELL
Very obvious you're saying ME right?
I 'diao'-ed him

What?
Never see chio ah lian before huh?
Knn
Got my DarDar beside still wanna li siao siao

I wasnt even wearing low cut
What made him wanna say that?
DarDar said they're jealous of him for having me
*giggles*
Sadly
DarDar didnt hear what they say & I wasnt responsive enough to inform him
If not
HA!
Round 1 fight!

<3

Went to Chinatown for dinner
Then walk walk
Wanted to buy some HongKong pastries back home for family
But never open!!
=(

& then we walked to Boat Quay
& to Esplanade
& to Marina Promenade

Wahhh...
There're fishes at Marina Promenade leh!
Got this guy caught a big promfret & a bream!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DarDar & I then decided to go fishing next week
=D

Very tired
Almost walked the whole town
From Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut
From Chinatown to CityHall
XP

Fell asleep while chatting with DarDar on phone
LOL!!
& I've never done that before
Gosh
Must be realllllllllllly tired

Hee
I <3 my DarDar

No comments: