Thursday, May 18, 2006

I was so damn pissed yesterday
So fucking pissed that I had absolutely no mood to speak a word
I told DarDar
DarDar also felt the unfairness
Grrrrr

Bullies
Bitches

Pui

Apparently people are not happy with me able to knock off punctually everyday
Just coz I dont have tasks tied down with
Leaving me able to complete the next day
& I got complaint
But the head understood & explained saying that it's fine to leave if there's no urgent tasks on hands

Right

She then fedback that the people may need me after office hours
& my departure will slow down their efficiency

I protested

I was NEVER being requested to stay back & helped out

& yesterday
I stayed back
Because, finally, they requested me to
Ok
I'm fine with that
But
I waited for 1 hour for them to gimme the so-called urgent task to work on
& while I was working on it
They went to chat with other people in other department

WHATTA FUCK?

If it's urgent
Why chat?
If you can chat
Means you have time
When you have time
You can do it yourself
So
Why
Me?

I did for them nonetheless till 830pm
DarDar kept me accompanied online
& headed for dinner/supper with DarDar at Al Azhar

I guessed I was so pissed until I got all so crazy
3 stix of Pall Mall in 1 hour
DAMN!

So much for agreeing with DarDar on quiting smoking
Blah
But DarDar also smoke behind my back loh
Bad boy
=(

Missed DarDar very much after I reached home
& chatted till 4am
BWAHHAHAHAHAHA
>_<

I love my DarDar
He's so loveable
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3


Oh
DarDar had brought my Irri for service
Soon I'll be online at night again!
Yeah!

No comments: