Sunday, May 21, 2006

I have a very happy weekend
=D
DarDar came over my house again & spent the weekend with me
*beams*

Saturday I had my driving practical
& I saw Big Boss Instructor's Subaru WRX
DarDar said his car looked abit different from the first day he saw it
& I said "Confirm change rims one lahhh"
& during my drive
Big Boss Instructor asked
"You got see my car? Very chio right? I changed the rims & tyres leh. You know how much? blah blah blah blah blah blah"

LOL!!!
My Big Boss Instructor damn funny
& I asked
"When Brother Ken (aka Er Ge) returns, he said he wanna test drive leh"
Big Boss said
"Can... when you pass TP I also let you drive"

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

After my driving
DarDar came fetch me & we went grocery shopping
Hohoho
& I cooked lunch
=)))
Played my PS2 for 2 hours
Slacked until evening

DarDar prepared some of his fishing stuffs

& off we headed to the Marina Promenade for fishing

Erm
We forgot to check the tides
& when we were there
It was falling low
-_-
Bleah

Within 1/2 hour
We caught 2 fishes
A striped eel catfish & another non-striped eel catfish (I made up this common name)

See
I also got cast line wor
Only that I cast at wrong direction & it caught DarDar's another line
BWHAHAHAH
*shies*

"Eh (insert name here), quick help me open up the plastic bag"
Ok ok

As the tide goes lower
The waiting period was longer
The fishes damn smart
Nibble nibble then tug the line
But when we pull back
The fish escaped

So I walked down the shore
& scrutinized on the Echinolittorinids, Nerites, Limpets, Barnacles as usual
& then I saw crabs!
We then went crab-catching

AH HAH! Gotcha!
I didnt know DarDar actually have Pokemon balls in his toolbox
No lah, those are floats

Snaps during our waiting time

& then I fell asleep

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I think about 12am plus
The fishing bells rang simultaneously
Busy sia!
Haven unhook the 1st fish, came another
Additional 2 striped eel catfish onboard!
DarDar said he's damn fated with catfish
That time went Kukup also caught catfish
LOL!
WHERE WAS THE PROMFRET?!
Oh well....

Went home at 230am
Bid farewell to another 2 anglers
They said they only got one small donno-what fish
HA!
At least we got 4 catfish & 1 crab!

Concussed as soon as we reached home

Woke up at Sunday noon
DarDar was sitting beside my bed looking at me sleep
-_-
Then I cooked brunch for DarDar & family
After that went grocery shopping with DarDar
& returned home to cook dinner

My god
I felt so much like a housewife today
But I'm happy
Haven cook for very long already
=)
Best of all
DarDar got to taste some HongKong style dishes made by both me & Mum
& DarDar likes it
Heehee

I enjoy my time with DarDar very much
& hopefully when I get my new bike
Off we shall conquer Mandai together!
WEeeeeeeeeee

& I cant wait for my Bangkok trip in September!
I WANNA GO SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh anyway
My Mum asked DarDar to return HongKong with me in December
DarDar pai-seh-ed
Hohoho
So cute

X3

No comments: