Saturday, May 27, 2006

=D
I wish every Friday can just leave early

DarDar came fetch me off work
& we went to TheCathay to buy movie tickets for X-Men:The Last Stand

X-MEN!! X-MEN!!
I'm a hardcore X-Men fanatic!
I was so engrossed with the movie
That I think I froze physically with 100% concentration
>_<

It's a nice show
Coz it's X-MEN!
& I believe there's gonna be X-Men IV!
Coz Prof X revived....

Oh anyway
DarDar & I had a very good dinner at Ichiban Sushi
=)
Very full

Reached home at 130am
Concussed at 230am

Woke up
Rushed to Bt Merah to buy rash guards with Hwei Min & Calvin
Buy 1 get 1 free!!!
I bought 2 longs & 1 short
=D
But the longs one dont fit me leh
Maybe sell online
Heehee

Went driving in the afternoon
Tsk
So many road blocks
Always overtake today
Then I drive slowly
Big Boss Instructor said not the usual me
-_-

I'm tired...
But I'm going out again soon
Damn

Go grab a short nap now
=)

No comments: