Sunday, May 28, 2006

Went to Vic's birthday BBQ with my brothers yesterday night
=D
So happy
Long time never see them liao
Especially my Da ge
>_<
Brother Stanley also asked 'Long time never see you liao leh..Ho seh bo?'
Bwhahahahaha

It looks really funny how the zonal gangs are separated by the tiny concrete path in ECP
The East on the East
& West on the West
Judging from Bedok jetty direction
Hmmmmmm....
No doubt being the WestSiders

Left at midnight for WCP (West Coast Park)
Supposedly was convoying down
But donno why Er Ge pia-ed all the way starting from the bend at Marina South
Knn scary
Didnt even dare to peep at the speedometer
Somemore near West Coast there is the container terminal
So alot of big lorry mah
Nearly 'buang' if Er Ge didnt slow down the tiny bend loh
But I trust Er Ge's driving skills
So....

Er Ge thought Da Ge & Brother Stanley had sped off
So he was trying to catch up
But they didnt!
When Er Ge found out
He also scared
-_-"""

Sounds so exciting
I also wanna speed
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I shall take Big Boss's Subaru WRX
HEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEHEEE
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssstttt

Returned home at 130am
& Er Ge bought me souvenirs from Penang again!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*hug hug Er Ge*

DarDar is at Malaysia
Tonight then come back
But tonight I got work
=(
Only can meet DarDar on Wednesday
& I cant wait for Saturday to come!
SHOPPING!
I've already gotten alotta things to grab
Heehee

Oh oh
Tom W is flying over to SG for vacation
PLUS
A dive trip with me over the weekend to Dayang/Tioman
ALRIGHT!
I've got a dive buddy!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

& DarDar is gonna take his diving course soon too
Yeah~
Evolve me into a happy mermaid
*winks*

No comments: