Thursday, May 25, 2006

I am alone
O_o
Everyone's gone for lunch
Mine's in 10mins time
Oh well

I've decided to eat Char Siew Rice later!
The thought of dripping red honey sauce from the roasted meat seen in Marina Square's Foodcourt keeps floating in my mind
Bah
& I must not expect too much later
But...
The chilli is nice
=D
Self-consolation, I assume

Wooooo
Pay day!
*bounces*
Er ge still hasnt claim his free meal since 2 months ago
Tsk

Tomorrow can leave 1 hr earlier
Meeting DarDar for dinner & gonna watch X-men
MY FAVOURITE MARVEL HEROS!!!

Weekend seems good too
Meeting my dive friends to buy rash guard
Then go chiong chia again with Big Boss Instructor
& evening maybe going one of the Honda brothers' birthday BBQ
=D
& Sunday
I must rest

Have gotten everything so planned out already
Heeheee
My Tioman trip is calling me too!
So is my Bangkok trip!
My HongKong (again?!) trip!
My Okinawa trip!
My London trip!
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am such a happy girl
Hohohoho

No comments: