Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Almost dead
Rushed to clinic after work
Not so bad
Patients flowed in smoothly
& I rot for half hour with absolute NO patient at 11am
Just after I closed the NETS transaction
One patient came at 1140
This bitch is soooooooo fucking rude & disgusting
I should have shut the door right at her face
She came in, threw her bag on the counter in front of my face
& shouted 'Where's the toilet?'
I led the way & on the lights for her
Didnt even say Thank you
Then kept complaining stomach every pain
Asked Dr Chow to give her some medicine to stop the pain 1st

Siao
How can give medicine without consultation?

Fucking kaobei

I supposed she had diahorrea or so
& she said very loud
'Shit, I just shitted on my shorts again'
& I was like.... YIKES!
& she sat on the sofa

...........................................

One word of advice: Do not sit while waiting for your turn to consult a doctor

Then another came at 1145
Down with acute allergy to rice dumpling
How interesting

& then another came at 1200
Down with gastric pain

& I finally got to go home at 1225am

DarDar initially said he will fetch me home
& so I was so anticipated for his arrival
But at 1130pm
He said he's not coming to fetch me
I was disappointed with slight anger
Didnt reply him, didnt answer his calls
& at 1150
I went out to shut the gates
I saw DarDar waiting outside for me!

I got a shock
Real shock
& he smiled at me

MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He surprised me man!
Went over & muack-ed my DarDar

*muack*

& we walked home together
=)))))

DarDar so sweet <3

Coldplay is having an Asian Tour in 10th July
WHO WANNA GO?
I WANNA GO
WHO WANNA GO WITH ME?
Quick tell me
Must take leave
>_<

Tom's coming SG in Mid-June
Going diving
Bleahhhh
Cant he just wait for another week & go with me?
Helping him to organise his dive tour as well
& hope he will have a pleasant trip here

With the recent earthquakes occuring at Indonesia
Piling up the numbers of casualties
I feel like going over to help out
Wonder if CrisiRelief is going there
Probably can join Dr Loh if she does

Shall see

I'd prefer helping out casualties to working
Seriously

No comments: