Thursday, June 01, 2006

2 days without updates
So full of UPs & DOWNs

WHAT THE FUCK

I am fucking irritated
& felt that I've met enough weird people already
Suddenly
I just felt so sick of everything
& I so wanna go on a getaway
NOW

My Tues was good
DarDar came to fetch me from work
& went home for dinner together
Watched the marine documentary on Sipadan on National Geographic
& then went to play Shrek 2 on PS2
We'd been playing that for 1 mth
& finally we completed the game
Wooohooo
But it's hard at its final stage
So much for the line on the cover that reads
'Suitable for kids'

Hur hur

Wednesday was alrite
Just that fucked up things happened at work
I am not gonna expose every damn thing
Unless you are KPO enough, dying to know
So email me & ask

Of what happened
It really irritates me
Just cant understand why
Stupid people
When I wanted something, she refused me of that something
Now I'd accepted that something, she forced me to retrieve that something
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!

Is like....
I wanna shit, you dont lemme shit
Now I don wanna shit, you force me to shit

What?
Think you got the power to manipulate things your way illogically?
You dont even fucking have the power to lift up one grain of microspore as compared with Jean Grey!
Bitch

I now felt so much of an endangered species
Waiting for death to arrive
& It just seems totally useless for me to continue my contributions
I kinda felt lost
Still havent gotten a chance to speak to my Dad/Mum & my Er ge

Oh well...

Having this pendulum mood swing yesterday
I didnt have the mood to meet up with my friends
So I told Bo I'm not going
But Bo was kind enough to re-arrange the meeting venue to somewhere else
& Mike also suggested going Clarke Quay
& in the end, I went with DarDar

Oi Nanfeng, I know you're reading
I lied to you twice ok
I am not putting up an act
You ass

It was Nanfeng's 1-day belated birthday celebration
Still the same, old, handsome, cocky, funny him
*hugs hugs*

Gotten him a real sinful chocolate moose cake
The heaviest load of caffeine I'd ever had
Had 2 buckets of Heineken

I wanted to get myself drunk
But cant
Still got stupid work the next day
Although I was already heating up & eyes turning red
3 sticks of nicotine just did the job

& so much about quitting smoking!
Damn

Had good talk with the people
Mike, Bo, Jarenis, Daniel & Mr Tong NF (aka birthday boy)
Been long since we last meet up

Before I left for home at 1245am
Wanted to give Nanfeng a surprise friendship birthday cum farewell kiss
But idiotic him turned his head away as I hugged him by his neck
Tooooooooooooooooo bad
=p

Oh yes, Nanfeng
I lied to you the 3rd time
It was supposed to be a kiss, not hug

Hey, did I just score a hattrick?

Next day, which is today, simply sucks
Cant wait for weekend to come again
Just cant wait to get outta here

No comments: