Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I have a new son!
Momo has a new brother!

Cute hor? Cute hor?

>_<

DarDar will be taking care of Koko meanwhile
So Koko will have more paternal care than maternal care
But poor Momo
Never has paternal care
=|

Work at office is nuts
So many internal conflicts that I'm getting very confused
I donno who to believe
Nor to trust
At times
I didnt even wanna think about it
& when I'd almost forgot
Someone asked me to clarify about the situation

NB (I typed Nabei but my DarDar want me to type abbreviation)

I donno lah

Sian

My DarDar is listening to the MrBrown Show
Kept laughing
Very funny meh?
I dont understand MrBrown gong similanjiao leh

Gong simiiiiiii?

Nvm

I'm looking forward this weekend
I need rest
SLEEP!
But donno why I wanna go diving again
Bwahhh

No comments: