Thursday, June 22, 2006

I very jialat leh
=Donno why there're so many human disputes in the workplace
Not involving me though
or probably might have involved me but resolved
Nonetheless
I felt very.... Bleah

My head had been very good to me since she joined
& had helped me alot
I'm very grateful of what she did to me
But apparently she did something not so good
& it offended my other colleagues
So
My other colleagues were pissed with her
& planning how to deal with her, obstracising her

I felt so trapped

Damn

I hope I dont side any to make unfair judgement
However
I believe it's just hard
Coz it's just plainly 4 against 1, excluding me

*gasps*

I'm going diving tomorrow!
I'm going diving tomorrow!
*hiak hiak*
& Er Ge is fetching me down to the dive shop
Hohohoho
Leaving SG at 1am leh
Panda diving in Malaysian waters

My company is having donno-what stupid exercise
More of like a drill
That requires someone to call another to 'inform' of emergency
Luckily I overseas loh!
No reception at all
Good
Coz I have to return call to the most hatred person in my company to close the loop

Oh
I'm gonna pack my backpack soon
This time I MUST bring my first aid kit
Coz my 1st time bring, I returned un-injured
2nd time go dive never bring, I returned injured
This time?
MUST BRING!!!

I hope I see something magnificent

Eh you know hor
Today I drank Starbucks got free tumbler leh!
Stainless steel somemore
Very tan dio!!

I'm waiting for DarDar to reach my hse for dinner leh
so long
Hungry sia
Later bite him
Keke

No comments: