Monday, June 05, 2006

Something's wrong with Blogger
Cant upload photos for 2 days
& thus
My happy Saturday shopping trip is still saved as draft
=Cant share my beautiful photos

Oh well
Shall see when it's ok then I upload again lah

I really hate work lately
It just sucks totally

I kept thinking after I saw this giant poster that reads 'Go after your dreams'

Why do everyone like to encourage people to go for their dreams?
I see that's what I'm doing
But when I'm working on it
Why do everyone tell me dont act so rational

Huh?

I dont mind sacrificing money for my dreams
Having $2K per month in exchange for unhappiness is not what I believe I want to achieve in life
At times
I do feel depressed with the waste of talents that I'd acquired over the years
& having zero outcomes make me think if I'd chosen the wrong path

However
I dont think so
I enjoyed my education
Grew more to loving the nature
Hoping to be an environmentalist
*Keyword: Hoping*
Despite times that I suffered from severe home-sickness & depression during my study period

BUT

I did something
I joined the WildFilms
Helped producing good footages
Learnt how lightings work best at which angles
Made new friends of the same passion
Shared environment-relating news
Talked about fun dives
Introducing public walks to friends, whom eventually grew interest too
Took up diving
Getting myself more prepared to go for dive-involving activities like Coastal Cleanup
Reef check, etc
Blah blah blah

& See
Didnt I, at least, achieve something?
I made a good step ahead after I came back
& I truly believe I really did the right thing

I go for my likings

It's ok if I'm being dumped at with blames people didnt wanna take it
I'm, of course, someone whom dont share the same common thing among the people
I'm just an offset

It's time I got to make my own decision

I appreciate the much counsellings from my brothers & friends
I also appreciate the encouragements & understandings

Thanks for helping me see things more clearly
& also make me a stronger person to walk the new path ahead

I'm all set
I see no regrets

I may sound stupid
But I'm clever to walk out of this stupidity

I cant laugh at this moment
But at least I can smile

No comments: