Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Eh
Sorry hor
Wa eh dian wei spoil liao
But hor
Still can call me lah
Just that you cannot hear me clearly

Kekeke

Mummy said got new handphone for me
But donno when leh
So as long as my phone rings still
I'll return call using a usable phone
Ok?

I'm at DarDar's house playing with Isaac leh
So cute
>_<

Weird people at work
Just plain weird
W.E.I.R.D

I'm having a good month's end!
This Friday half day
Then go diving over weekend
Then Monday take full day leave
Tuesday half day again!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
My activities are so packed

I called Er Ge today leh
So long never contact him
Miss him leh
But Er Ge also very bad
Never call me
*sad*

My hair modeling agent called me again
They miss me so much sia
Kept asking me if I can go for the assignment or not
=D

I'm gonna look so punk again
Soon

No comments: