Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm back from my divessssssssssssssss
Very good!
No equalization problem
Able to descend smoothly
Able to maintain buoyancy
Great!

Not much pictures taken
It's Pulau Dayang by the way
How many times do you guys wanna see pictures of P Dayang?
=Abel has so nice pictures though
Will get from him soon

It wasnt sunny
Was raining!!
& we were sooooooooooooo cold
BRrrrrr
Night dive was cool
Current wasnt that strong as it was when I took my AOWD
But still got swept anyway
So I was trailing my fingers on the sandy bottom to 'brake'
Until I saw 3 super big fugly stonefish directly in front of me
& I released my hands so as not to touch those monsters
& I got drifted off
-_-

Nice nice
I love this dive absolutely

I took off on Monday to rest
But didnt really rest much
Went driving at late morning
& then shopping after that
DarDar bought me a beautiful ring
=))))))

I took half day off today too
& I went to do my hair
Now my hair very chio!!!
Burgurdy base with red + blonde highlights

Best thing is
It's FREE!!!

Heehee

Ok I need some sleep
Pimple popping out le
See u

No comments: