Friday, June 23, 2006

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I drove to my office to retrieve my phone

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kana horned 3 times by idiotic driver
I DIDNT DISOBEY THE ROAD RULES!!!

I told Big Boss Instructor said I left my handphone at office
Then he asked if I wanna go take now
I looked at him
"Mai joke leh"
He said:"No really... we go together"
"But L-plate leh?"
"Can one... I trust you"

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So I drove from Bukit Batok to Bukit TImah to Office
& returned from Thomson to Ang Mo Kio to Yio Chu Kang to Yishun To Mandai
Bukit Panjang & finally back Bukit Batok
He even instructed me to go fifth gear
LOL!!!!!!!!

Today very shiok!
I drove round Singapore as a learning driver

I told DarDar about it
He was jealous

Lalalalalal

Ok
Gotta poof
Er Ge's fetching me for dinner
& off I go for my diving

Au Revoir!!

No comments: