Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Let's rewind with photo memories
=D

I had work early in the morning on Saturday
& returned home after that
Slept for an hour
& went for my driving
But
I didnt know that my driving started at 230pm
& I only reached at 330pm!!
Shucks

DarDar then came to my house
& we went out together with Swee Kee & other friends
Went cloudnine at Murray St to watch World Cup

The place knn cold leh
I was shivering until buay tahan
Swee Kee tried his first bet on soccer
Czech vs Ghana
& he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad when Ghana scored
LOL!

Bet somemore la
Tsk

Next day went out with Mummy & DarDar
Went Si Ma Temple pray pray
=)



But donno why 3 of us very tired
So went home early
& Mummy didnt wanna cook
So we ordered Canadian Pizza!!!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh
On our way back home
Saw this beautiful sight of rays through clouds


A bit dreadful to go work on Monday
But funny how that it appeared to be ok fine for me
2 colleagues bought souvenirs back for us
& I have a Polo Ralph T-shirt
& a wooden keychain with my name painted on it
Then somemore during lunchtime I went shopping
& I finally bought my Alzika!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid blogger dont lemme upload pics again
I found this shoes for 1 month lohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

=D

Cant wait to go out with my Alzikaa
& I'm going diving this weekend
Woohoooooo~~
& Damn!
So many other activities are lining up for me when I'm away...
=(

No comments: