Saturday, June 17, 2006

Damn
My lappy is beyond repair financially
Good Bye Lappy
It's time for you to retire anyway
Thanks for accompanying me throughout my lonely tertiary years
*muacks lappy goodbye*

Less blog update in the future

It sorta feels good that it's Friday
But then I still have to work tomorrow
Whatta fuck
I'm so tired
Grrrr
Tired of everything
But I think I just have to learn to take things more openly & positively
Tsk
Fickle-minded
So much bt all the shit

But I still stand my side
80% set
Just a matter of time

Ok stop

Let my mind rest for a moment

I'm going Dayang next week
Couldnt get the resort in Tioman
Stupid resort owner
But anyway
Dayang will be just good too
Cant wait to dive
Or just making up excuse that
I cant wait to go overseas
A short getaway
Whichever purpose it deems

DarDar came to fetch me off work jus now
So nice of him
Then we had dinner at Thaiexpress
Stupid waiter served other people's dish to our table
& we blur blur ate it
Then still wanna charge us
OK LOH
Heng I good mood after meeting DarDar
If not
I slap you with Tom Sup Soup
& together we went to meet Jack
Talked bt my personal policy & business

Stupid company wanna buy insurance
Asked me go source
Cheeeeeeeebye
Idiot

Oh anyway
Just now bumped into my WildFilms friend, Alvin
So surprised
Haha

I hope my weekend turns fine!
=D

No comments: