Friday, November 21, 2008

Wooo
Gmail had come out with themes to customise the interface
Nice!
DarDar & I were checking our inbox at the same time
& both of us went 'What happened to my gmail?'

Heehee

Lately I'm having this thought
Which is kinda troubling me
Coz it involves my dignity & my passion

I love sharks
I have lotsa shark photos in my drives
Lotsa shark poster, post cards
Joined causes in Facebook that's related to shark
'No shark captivity', 'Save the sharks', 'No shark-finning', etc

As I had been to banquets so frequent lately
Seeing bowls of shark fin soups being served
I hesitated to take it or not

It would be rude to reject something offered with their kind means
& it's not nice to pass your bowl to someone beside you
It's even not economical at all to waste a bowl of 'gold'
But it would be also unethical for me to eat parts of my favourite fish that I'd been verbally & virtually saving

I blame myself for the lack of skills & participation to literally save them
How would I be saving if I'm not even part of Sea Shepherd?

Well of coz, like most say, stop eating shark fin
When buying stops, killing stops

So we're back to square one
AGAIN

I cant go round asking happy couples if they're to serve shark fins or not
Nor can I strongly object to their decision to serve shark fins

I'd rejected the idea of serving shark fins during my ROM
But my idea was objected by DarDar's side of the family
& I was called 'Stupid' for not having the expensive dish when it'd already been included in the package

Duh

On a brighter side
If the shark fins are made fucking damn delicious like that in Springcourt
I can forgive myself once in a while
But if it tastes like shit in Grand Hyatt
FUCK LAH! I RATHER EAT MEE HOON!

I'm glad some of my friends are not serving shark fins during their banquet
& for the first time I can eat with ease

I plan not to during mine as well
& I'll strongly stand on my ground this time

I will flash all the gross Zocards I'd gathered previously
Played Sharkwaters to educate them
& give out Sea Shepherd's postcards as door gift

I love sharks!

No comments: