Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Had the new MacDonald's item yesterday night
Got the McSpicy though

Just now
I had diahorrea
AGAIN!
after yet another McSpicy meal

& it does smell like McSpicy

I start to wonder
If McSpicy is responsible for my diahorrea

If my digestiive system is this lousy
I should excrete almost everything I ate
Which smells like any other thing
But why does it only smell of McSpicy?

So it must be McSpicy!!!

=\

I'm sorry
I'm talking shit (pun intended)


**********

Days ago at the airport while fetching my Mum
DarDar & I had a conversation about the current economy

Yes,this weird
An ecologist & a multi-media designer talking about econ-o-my
*rolls eyes*
Which to us may be something very interesting coz we might be talking craps out of craps

Foreign currency is dropping
Which to me is a good news
Coz I (purposely) travel most of the time
& I have Ringgit, Rupiah, RenMinBi, HKD, Macau$, Baht, Euro, USD, Russian Ruble in my drawers

Recalling my Spain's trip 2 months ago
I'd stupidly changed my $300+ to a miserable Euro100
Coz I did a stupid & wrong mathematical formula

Now that I'd learnt my lesson
I'm always aiming at Euro
Just to remind myself how stupid I had been

2 months ago
I changed my money at rate 2.15
Now, it is only 1.9

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

& then I had an impulsive decision
I feel like withdrawing several hundreds SGD to have it converted to Euro
& wait for the exchange rates to rise to 2.5 or something (hopefully)
I'm gonna sell it
Which will mean I'll gain additional dollars from the conversion!
& gain back what I'd lost!

Smart right?!

& if suay suay never rise *touch wood*
I will force DarDar bring me to Italy & France to spend my Euro

I DONT CARE!
I've enough of him hao-lian-ing to me about his Rome trip 4 years ago
Boooooooooooooo

So after exams i will do it
& please, Euro
Stay low for the time being

*********

I'm so talkative today
Bah!

No comments: