Saturday, November 22, 2008

I desperately wanna head to the gym
Long hours of sitting in my armchair
Typing brainlessly on my laptop is making my ass flat
& accumulating chunks of fats down at my waist

But I cant afford the time off
If I were to spend 3 hours at the gym (inclusive of transport time)
I could probably have written 3 pages of my report
Analysed 3 statistical tests
Read up 10 journal articles

Then again I could have done nothing productive
Coz I'm having a lot of obstacles in my report writing

The more I re-read
The more mistakes I found
& then I edit & edit the same page
Until I finally gave up & do work on something new
Which then appeared not smooth
Coz I donno how to do!!
So I read other papers for examples
Refer to books, etc
& by the time I started to write something
It's 3 hours later

FUCK LAH!

I'm squatting on my chair
Sitting with one leg up
Standing up
as I do my report

DarDar said I looked like frog
& then like 'Ah lian' the next minute

Lao niang becoming fat, flabby & saggy liao
What is an Ah lian frog?

My time management had surely been wrong
I'm reading my FYP report
& I guess I'd done all my stats wrongly
What appeared then didnt tally with how it should be now
Amazingly I was graded A

Something's just very weird about how my performance gauges me

One day must go bai-bai
Bai for firm ass despite excessive sitting
Bai for 48 hours per day
Bai for good grades
Bai for good health
Bai for more bai-bai

Amitabha please bless me!

No comments: