Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm soooooooooooooooo obsessed with America's Next Top Model
that I'm giving up my revision

LIKE WHO CARES ABOUT EXAM WHEN IT'S OPEN-BOOK!

No lah
Will still study
But ANTM NOW IS TOO EXCITING TO STOP WATCHING!!!

I'm watching Cycle 11 off online streaming tv
& I just keep clicking 'Play' after each episode

The girls are damn gorgeous
& I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this bisexual girl, Elina
She's so cool
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee her character & style
& I admire her being committed to animal rights & only eat veggie
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the way she portraits herself
& I am so excited about her during the elimination rounds
I cried for her in joy when she managed to remain for the next round
& I even joined her Fan page in Facebook

I AM CRAZY OVER THIS LESBIAN!!!

I would definitely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to be her friend if I have a chance
Goddamn she's only 19
& she's sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful & cool

WWWWWWWWWWWWwooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~

I'm currently looking for a new hair cut
& I loveeeeeeeeeeee Samantha's hair
Looks like I'm only interested in short hair
But who caressss!!

Damn
I'm really crazy now
AND I STILL LOVE ELINA IVANOVA!!

No comments: