Saturday, November 08, 2008

I'm feeling so shitty
Couldnt sleep last night
& kept tossing on the bed
Having so much things running in my mind after reading 2 journal papers on littorinids
& keeping thinking of my Elina Ivanova
Watched the night sky turned from brown to red
& until DarDar came back home in the morning
he asked "opps, I woke you up?"

No, I just haven fall asleep

So I sat up & we head to have MacDonalds' breakfast

DarDar now has fallen asleep from his overnight fishing
& I'm still awake!!!!!

I'd popped a pill of Piriton hoping the drowsy effect can kill in
but i know I'm kinda immuned to Piriton
I should have taken Became
But Became is too strong that I will definitely sleep more than 24hours at this stage
So now
Just hope the drowsiness can slowly blend in with my sleepiness

Sighhhhh

No comments: