Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh my god
When I was watching the news on Friday
I totally missed what it was talking about
Coz we were celebrating my Mum-in-law's birthday

When I saw Guha on the TV
& clips showing the new facilities in the zoo
I thought they're just showing what is the attractions

Next morning
I read the Malaysia's newspaper
I was totally shocked

The front page of the newspaper actually showed a photo of a white tiger holding a headless man in its mouth!!!
Totally grotesque!
I quickly flipped to the page
& read the article over & over

Nordin committed suicide by feeding himself to the tigers

Oh my
I was still thinking of visiting the zoo with DarDar after my exams

The news itself wasnt so shocking in the first place
But having that photo shown on the front page was indeed eye-catching & attention-seeking!!!!

I was also desperately looking for the video off YouTube
But right now
It's ok that I dont see it

So much of the documentaries we watch on Animal Planet
How the deers, antelopes, zebra & whatever are being killed by the tigers
& now this happened
A human fed to the tigers is something most of us cannot accept
Especially when it is in a place where everyone thought is famous & safe

I wanna digress abit to say that that guy was very brave
He chose the fastest yet most painful way to die

According to the paper
He struggled for less than 2 minutes & he was over
by 3 tigers

Geez

Shocking, indeed

No comments: