Sunday, November 16, 2008

.................

That was 2nd last minute wedding dinner I'd ever attended
The 1st one occurred last month
That got me rushing for all the way home from diving

Yesterday's was another
DarDar & I were back JB
& his dad insisted us to go so as to fill in the empty seats at the table
DUHZ

I didnt wanna go initially
So was DarDar
Then his Dad demanded
His aunts added 'Your father-in-law tell you go, you can dont go meh?'
Wah
This sentence powerful enough liao
What to do?
Rush home again & change lo

Luckily it was at Grand Hyatt
Which I can still manage to fly down town within 15 minutes
& we did
Even earlier than his Dad who went to fetch other relatives after dropping us off

Cut my hair =)

DarDar with Gigi


Me & Isaac =)


The hall in Grand Hyatt was ......... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
I was very surprised how a 5-star hotel will have such bad room design
The hall was horizontal & the projector for the montage was only at one corner
We were sitting at the other end of the room with 2 large pillars blocking our view to the projector & the stage
So we practically only feed ourselves extensively
& I didnt even bother to look at the ceremony

Food was average too
Most of the dishes were salty
The waiters doesnt understand English
Had to repeat in several languages to communicate
Glasses were dirty
Serving time was draggy
We started our course at 830pm!
Ate till 11pm!
Between each dishes we waited for 30minutes!

Cannot make it

I immediately KO when I hit the bed at 12+am
2 nights of no-sleep isnt joking
Thank goodness my make-up could mask my eye bags

I find it was a disappointment
I would expect Grand Hyatt to be grand
But doesnt seem too
At the same time
There were 4 banquets at the same time
Pretty messy with the ushers

DarDar's uncle was still saying 'So now you can make your choices which one to do yours'
Yes, definitely not Grand Hyatt cos it never cross our minds in the first place
& then all the other questions from his relatives started 'so when is yours? Where to do?'

=\

Oh anyway
The Christmas lights in Orchard are up
Very beautiful
It's candy-themed this year

No comments: