Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wah
My groin very pain
*ouch ouch*

DarDar was surfing Google Earth for fun in Singapore
& I also KPO beside him coz I dont have this application on my laptop
We 'went' to Paris, Vigo, Bora Bora, Germany, Sipadan
Until DarDar told me to stop dreaming =(
& he asked me where the secret pond that I told him about
so I told him where & where loh
but he looked at me like I was talking rubbish
Coz he has a slightly below average sense of direction
So I drew him a map
Which looks like this
He simply ignored me
& continued to search on Google Earth
Seeing the whole patch of trees in Bukit Timah from the satellite
He told me dont bluff him

..........

Lao niang might lack of sleep
But lying is not due to lack of sleep

I surfed Google Earth for him
Saw it but still dont believe me
& kept pestering me to go cycle with him

I had been tossing on the bed a while ago wanting to go out for a walk
But I dislike crowds during weekends
So he asked me go cycling with him to the secret pond

Okie loh
Despite being abit heavy in the head
yet staying totally awake wasting time
I guessed exercise should be good enough to spend the day

I'm glad that the park behind my house connects to Bukit Timah NR
Connected to the nature
Saw water lizard suntanning while on the way
No idea where it came from

Fallen dried tree which looks very abstract

I slipped into a mud track along the way
Right foot muddy =(

After an hour
We reached the secret pond
DarDar was very excited
He was very surprised that the water is so clean & clear
Oh damn the small eyes with big eye bags......

I washed my right foot in the water =p

We had company too
A male macaque on the tree looking at us
Obviously it had been ostracized from its group since primates are hierarchical social animal

Stayed for about half an hour
& we continued our journey

I told DarDar
'Eh, correct right? The map I drew showed exact spot right?'
DarDar ignored me again, adding with this -_- face

We cycled up & down
& we reached Beauty World
Since we were there
We had roti prata at Al-azhar

Wooo
I craved for prata weeks ago
Now I had it

The Al-azhar staffs were very excited to serve us
Helped us to park our bikes
& gave that 'Wow' look as they saw us descended from our bikes
Another one even more kua-zhang
I bet he didnt know I am a female until I removed my cap
The stunned look betrayed him

Rested for a while
We headed back home

Not good
Sky went totally dark grey with gushes of wind

'Why every time we cycle home from Bukit Timah always rain one?'


Initially it was drizzle
Then it grew bigger
& biggest!
Since we were already wet
We just headed on
& while we were waiting for the green-man to turn
The 'biggest' rain grew to biggest-bigger!

All the roads in my neighbour was flooded within few minutes
Which could tell that it was really damn heavy

Anyway
We had free shower
Just missing the soap

Today has surely been in close contact with the nature
Trees, mud, water, rain
What else is missing?
& obviously plus a damn pain groin from the bumpy rides up & down the terrains

No comments: