Saturday, November 29, 2008

Geez
I felt like I'd spent the whole day traveling around Singapore island

Michelle, her sis & I went to SITEX at around 5
& traffic was still ok until we reached the road after ACS Barker(?)
Accident
So the road was kinda jammed for 10 mins which cars changing lanes

We continued our way to Suntec
Passed ERP & parked the car
We then realised SITEX is NOT at Suntec
We'd been listening to the radio talking about SITEX
But the DJ never say where SITEX is until we managed to park perfectly in the slot

So
We left for Singapore Expo
Passed another ERP
Jammed at the ECP for a while
& moved damn slowly along ECP

Reached Bedok
Jammed all the way from Expo
Stuck for 2 hours
When we reached there
It was already 730pm

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Michelle was saying we could have reached KL with the 2 hours stuck

Michelle & her sis were looking for laptops
& we reached the LG counter
The salesman was so funny
Kept saying the wrong things
& we kept bargaining for the free items

He really buay tahan us & said
"Cannot lah... my boss will kill me de...you want my life isit?"
Me:"That's obvious. Cant you tell I'm trying very hard to?"
We all laughed

The salesman then said I look like some movie star
But donno who

Aiyo
Donno listen to this comment for how many times liao
Everyone said i look like some movie star
but DONNO WHO

Eh
Please think who she is before letting me know ok?
Even till the day I die I also donno who I look like

So after the purchase
We left for supper at 10pm
Headed to Geylang for frog legs porridge
Geylang jammed like siao again
All the C-people & I-people running across roads like their rice paddy fields

On our way home along PIE
We encountered another jam
FOUR JAMS IN THE DAY!
Seriously feeling very ridiculous
What's the use of ERP?
Suck money only!

Then we realised it was another accident whereby a bike crashed into a taxi

Er
Hello people
Please drive with care
I know it's already 1145pm
But that doesnt mean the road is empty
Do you know how sucky it was to jam at 12am!!!

If you'd not have enough stalled moments in your life
You can always join the queue
coz now you can even have jams in Singapore
No needa go JB also can experience
Hurray!

No comments: