Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today's hair show was a success!
The hairstylists came from Holland & Austria
& both are famous colourist, Agnes & hairdresser, Mario

This hairshow theme is based on Trendzoom
Consisting of Newstalgia & Rockmantic
I'm one of the Newstalgia models

Make-up & hair preparation



While waiting for the show to begin
My hair was to be done all at a time
With colouring & cutting within 1 hour
My hair was dyed with blonde & green
& was cut bob-short
Actually if you notice
4 sides of my head has 4 different hairstyles
My right
My back
My left
& my front view (blur coz taken at home)
Anyway
I like the hairstyle
In fact I'm fine with any short hairstyle

Some of the pics taken during the backstage with other models


The group pics are still cosolidating by the crew
See if I can grab some & post later

After the show
I requested to cut my fringe shorter
Coz I lazy to keep having hair poking my eyes

Walked in town for half & hour
& I feel so cool for once
Coz everyone's attention on my stylo-mylo hair!
Hahahaha

Not to brat about it
But I really like it =)
& I like this hairshow best coz no heavy makeup was used
=p

Abit sad that the green isnt very prominent
But well...
I guess I still look great! =D

No comments: