Sunday, April 13, 2008

Exams in few days time
& I'm slacking!
I think as I feel...

I donno why man...
I'd read and understand all the given journals
All the notes
But have no mood to memorise
Coz somehow I feel I shouldnt work like secondary school kids putting exactly words by words from book to papers
However, another side of me was fearing I will fail if I dont do so based on past experiences that my friend scores A+ for the exact word-to-word transfer during exams

I'd somehow tested on myself too & I too get A+
But got average when I didnt

Again
I feel that I shouldnt do so coz our brains needs some analytical power to run
The energy to think so our brains could sustain its long function
By just piling chucks of information
It's no difference with packing a storeroom with boxes over time

Maybe my brains are not running hard enough

But if I were to look at my future where quality tells it all
I think I should memorise

Memorise wisely?
Or understand exactly?

Bahhhhhhh

At this point of time
I'd partially memorise and understand most of the needed points
I hope this will do good enough to score

No comments: