Thursday, April 03, 2008

My 2nd experiment out on field today was..........alright
I guess tomorrow will be better since I'd realised what was wrong
As I did I was totally burnt on my back

I already had a pattern on my back when I wore my racer-back out
So this time I wore my halter neck so as to even the skin color
But unrealising that the strap of my halter neck was hanging out from the ribbon
So after 4 hours of scorching
I have a white strip on my sunburnt skin

Right
So I still have to get myself burnt another one more time before I can get even color

While I was waiting for my hourly measurement taking
I snap snap around
My rock at a distance
Clear blue sky with Singapore Airline
Me, taking a break from the sun
One of my replicates
Curious crab (or maybe curious me)
Siphonaria spp.
Whelks beside a giant tetraclita spp.
Another Siphonaria spp.
The infamous sign
Trochoides-stacko
Sometimes when bored, I like to see people walking

After the trip
Headed to eat Kuishinobo with Ash, Ling, Jas & her friend Esther
So excited
Kuishinbo was so well-known since my Sec 2 time
& I never got a chance to go until now!!!!
Wahhhh
Went in whack all the food


The free flow of snow carb didnt taste that nice as we expected
But everyone seems to be enjoying the limbs of that crustacean
I wonder why...

I still prefer my sushi & sashimi & my macha ice-cream (though abit too sweet)

I will go again soon =)

No comments: