Tuesday, April 15, 2008

-This following blog entry has no intentional argument or bias judgment on the issues discussed.-

I was watching TV this whole morning & afternoon
YES I SHOULD BE STUDYING
But I couldnt help it
I was rather surprised why my eyes and mind were glued to History Channel which I barely pressed the number '8' on my remote control

Anyway
They were showing this documentary 'Prophet Muhammad'
I missed the starting coz I guess I watch doing something else
& so I only watched starting from the middle section

They were deciphering how Islamic come about as a religion
& it brought us all the way back back back back back in time
that this guy Muhammad was chosen to be a prophet by the God
& was led by angel Gabriel

Yes, Gabriel caught my attention
& that's where I stayed on watching it

Wasnt Gabriel an angel for Jesus?
How come got him in Islamic?

So Muhammad was terrified by the sudden appearance of Gabriel
Telling him that he was chosen
and he freed to somewhere, I donno where in the Arabic country
Then Gabriel reappeared and told him he's the one
& so he helped to spread the word of God (Allah?)

At this point of time
I was already very confused
Gabriel told him to spread the word of God
Gabriel worked for Jesus
& we all claimed Jesus is God
Then meaning Allah is Jesus?

O_O??????????

& so Muhammad spread the word of God to a group of villagers
Some believed some dont
& those who believed were tortured
& the angry disbeliever chased Muhammad wanting to kill him

So this Muhammad went into hidings
In an abandon hut
& Gabriel made spiderweb on the door and lots of bird nest
Making the angry villagers think that Gabriel wont be in there

Then Gabriel appeared in front of him
Transformed into a horse
& flew him to Jerusalem to meet Moses, Jesus, and whoever

I LAUGHED LIKE HELL AT THIS SECOND OF THE DOCUMENTARY

Sorry I didnt mean to be very rude
But I cant help it
An angel turned into a flying horse?!
I thought angels can do time wrap?!
Snap their fingers & poof they disappear?!

But at the very point in the midst of my laughter
Further confusion arised
He brought Muhammad to meet Jesus?!

Jesus & Muhammad are peng you (friends) la!

Wah lao ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*scratches head in complete confusion*

The documentary go on...
Deciphering some of the verses in Qur'an

It happened that...
Islamic is 'Christianity' in Arab
Christianity is 'Islamic' in Western countries
God is the same person
The muslims pray directly to Allah (aka God)
Muhammad is a plain messenger
The Christian prays directly to Jesus or via Jesus
Jesus is only a person who performs miracle but still only a messenger of God
(Jesus stole the limelight of God)

So here is the climax

People such as Osama who have been praying to Allah all along realised that his Allah is actually the same divinity of Jesus
Meaning that he is actually a Muslim 'Christian'
Instead of a divine devotee of a pure religion
He not happy with sharing God & so he blasted USA

The historian interviewed during the documentary pinpointed the major thing that Osama failed to identify in the Qur'an
Something about forgiveness....
& meaning Osama isnt forgiving
& is misleading the Muslim community about Islamic

Interesting!!!
Now I know something really new
For more information, do a Wikipedia on Muhammad, Islam and Jesus

I have no issues with religions
But this documentary is really interesting and worthed thinking
Especially when I love to analyse complicated issues
But knowing that God is actually the same person shared by different races of people
It now make me think that religion is somehow systematic
God is the CEO
Jesus, Muhammad are Managers
Believers as workers
Branching out to everyone from the same root

So now
I wonder
Buddhism, Hinduism...
Who is their God?

No comments: