Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I nearly got knocked down by a grey Nissan Sunny

I wanted to cross the 2m length of road
But stopped coz this bloody grey Suzuki Swift turned in without signaling
Luckily I spotted it
So I stepped back

After seconds
Seeing that there's no more cars turning
I crossed the road

But then came this bloody grey Nissan Sunny
That bloody uncle never turn on its signal
& that bloody uncle also never slow down
So he was at high speed & e-braked right in front me just 1 meter away
& he fucking honked at me so loud
That it startled me who was currently at a lost mind

I felt death
I was so frustrated too that I wanted to point mid-finger at him

That bloody uncle still looked angry at me & pretended to be innocent

KNNBCCB

I can say all the fouls in front of him if lao niang is really in shitty mood
Bloody hell
Think lao niang donno traffic rules too?
Honk simi lanjiao?
The split seconds used to honk can actually be used to step on the brakes & prevent accidents

FUCKING ON SIGNALS WHEN YOU ARE TURNING CAN?!
FUCKING SLOW DOWN AT JUNCTIONS CAN?!
& FUCKING OPEN YOUR BLOODY DAMN EYES EVEN IF YOU HAVE CHINESE PHOENIX EYES CAN?!

This message applies to ALL drivers

No comments: