Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm not trying to be paranoid
But I can really sense that Earth isnt normal as she was before

With almost daily exposure to sea every time I'm out the field
I notice the surroundings
For the whole day it was sunny & peaceful
But the weather changed tremendously with a snap of fingers
Grey clouds, strong wind, huge splashing waves & heavy downpour
All within 3 minutes

One day
I was indoor
& I was chatting with Jack
I asked if he could hear the rumbling sound in the sunny sky
& wondered if it's thunder or those gunshots from the flying apaches
He replied it could be neither
& the next seconds
I told him I'm scared
He asked why
I donno how to answer him
But I just told him I'm scared

What could be the sound that is neither thunder nor gunshots?
It just seems so eerie!

Weird
I'm never scared of anything natural previously
Now I'm scared of heavy rain, thunders, huge wind
The sight of extreme grey sky make me think of Armageddon
& also alien invasion or something

(I had repeated dreams of wasp invasion throughout the whole Singapore in a damn cloudy grey day)

Jack told me probably coz I'm an outdoor environmentally-friend person
Whom is always updated with environmental news
Thus I would expect what would occur in the future
As in
I'm more sensitive than any other
& would probably be one of the survivors in a catastrophe due to rapid response

Ahhh... selection forces

I wondered....
Could be...
For the sensitive part
But I'm not so sure

I guess I could be getting timid as I age
Or rather Earth is really turning abnormal

Shucks
*Looks at the grey clouds outside her window*

I guess it's time to sleep under my blanket

No comments: