Monday, April 14, 2008

I cannot tahan the curry smell from the Indian neighbour somewhere in my block
It smells both nice & pungent
& I'm confused about my effectiveness of my sensory organ

I'm attending a catwalk event next week
& I've yet recieved any information about it!!!
It's gonna be a BIG event
& I will meet fashion designers & whoever
& I will also needa borrow a pair of black heels

But I'm sad that I look fucking fat at this moment
After the excessive high rate of metabolism during exam preparation period
Sigh

Random thought:
How come my 'K' button on my keyboard appears to be punched inward but still enable me to effectively press 'K'?

KKKKkkkkkkKKKKkkkkKKKKkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKK

Ok leh
Weird

Tonight is Dr Chow's last day of service
Sob sob
Never go see him
I'll miss him dearly

I was reading this article, which is sorta related to my exam topic tomorrow
& I was shocked by these sentences
Dugongs caught are cut into small pieces before being sold to the villagers. A three-to five-inch piece of dugong meat fetches RM 5 and a whole dugong can fetch up to RM 60 to RM 100 (US$ ), depending on its size.

HOW CAN A DUGONG BE SO FUCKING CHEAP?

Since it's rare, how can it be bought at just SGD$30?

If I see live dugongs in fish market
I sure spend SGD$200 with no regrets to buy it & release

No comments: