Friday, April 18, 2008

After exam spree!!!

Headed to Orchard CK Tangs in late afternoon
Spent $70 on DarDar's birthday pressie
& I bumped into Ivan K
He treated me a cup of cappucino brewed by his company's coffee machine worthed $4000!!!!
Wah!!

& we headed to ADEX @ Suntec
Got free pass in from Ivan's dad
I would say this year's event isnt that fascinatin as 2 years ago
So disappointed
The exhibition area is only 1/2 of previous
& too many overseas dive agencies going to expensive places
=S
No freebies also lo

Anyway
I fell in love with the new Mares Abyss
Super chio lo!!!!!


Anyway
There's another dive expo in KL in July
Free admission somemore!
Maybe I will visit if I have the time

Wooooo... cant wait for July
Coz that's when my traveling starts!
KL... Sipadan...Hong Kong... Spain

=D

No comments: