Sunday, April 06, 2008

I guess...
I've been on tremendous stress very lately

Emotional, physical & mental

Cant sleep the night ago
Heart was pounding vigorously throughout
Even my all-time drowsy-causing Became did not do the job
Instead I have to sleep with my Lavender essence mask to calm me down
& apparently it helps!

DarDar is making myself very difficult
He's always thinking about fun for himself than of me
I was dying on the bed with gastric pain
He only hugged me & 'sayang'ed me
& left to play with his friends

I was so devastated

Mum asked me why he didn't know how to take of care
I donno how to answer her
She added "If next time you pregnant, is he going to leave you to die in pain?"

Maybe...
I guess dialing 995 would be more efficient

My exams are just next week
& I still have assignment to complete
Last night (or rather this morning) stayed up till 3am to complete 1 of them
Still got another one to go
Rush rush rush!

& I'm meeting Prof to show her my research data tomorrow!
Which apparently doesn't look good!
All showed insignificant results!
Either I'm doing it wrong or the results really don't show perfect!
With my brains rusting on statistics
I donno how to operate the programme
& right... maybe that's why my results are insignificant

Sigh
I've never had such packed schedule in my life before
Is it that my time management skills had died?
*gasps*
Please don't

I'm also having nightmares lately
Of how DarDar keep abandoning me alone while he's out to have fun
& this morning's nightmare was new
I dream that it's a certain time of the year where the ghost come out (not the normal Chinese ghost festival)
& I didnt realised it
& I was out & I need to return home
The lift was filled with all the ritual items like burnt corpse with flowers hanging over
Fruits & drinks & whatever you can name it during offering

The burnt corpse was the most freaky one
So I called DarDar to accompany me home (in my dreams)
But he declined coz he's busy playing mahjong

KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
& then donno where pop out a girl snatched his phone
& told me dont disturb him playing

KNNBCCB
If I find out who's that girl
I'll smash her breasts into pancakes

I weeped under the block
Coz too scared to go home
Fortunately
A guy friend passed by
Saw me in my poor state
& accompany me home

Moral of the dream:
My DarDar cant be trusted

Come to think about it
It might probably be a sign

No comments: