Saturday, April 26, 2008

After a long hiatus from my Chek Jawa
Everything seems... yikes

Despite me obtaining the research permit
Pasted the 'RESEARCH IN PROGRESS' sign on my rocks
The security guards having known me personally
I'm still being asked to leave the shore by the other staffs
Thinking that I'm one of those for the low-tide walk participants
Asked me to join the group

I was pissed

Please kindly communicate to your dearest staffs that there's a pathetic post-graduate from a local institute working on the rocky shore for 4 hours under hot sun during low tides and please do not assume just ANYONE who is beyond the prohibited area as intruder in front of 30 visitors before reading the 'Research in Progress' sign

I've done all sorts of measures that was being requested
But so what?
Still the same thing happens

Anyway
My infra-red thermometer also died on me
No battery
GRRRRRRRrrrr
But I stayed on to observe with no real data

Sigh
What a morning

I need volunteers!
Short of manpower!

No comments: