Friday, February 02, 2007

Yesterday was a good night
I met up with Ashley & Jascinda
Had dinner at Kenny Rogers
We had a very good & funny chats
How I miss these times
Imagine I am stuck at work dealing with those bunch of bitches
Making myself so pissed off & adding wrinkles on my face
I hope I can meet up with my friends almost every night!

Yah right
I'll be damn tired loh

But anyway
It was really cool
Both Ash & Jas didnt change much
I think I bloomed up quite a (lot) bit
*frowns*

Jas suggested going to this restuarant 'Botak' something
& Ash thought Jas suggested us to cut 'Botak'
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I laughed until buay tahan
Coz
firstly
I've never heard of this 'Botak' restuarant
Both Jas & Ash claimed it's nice
Secondly is how As could actually mis-heard the sentence into cutting 'Botak'
LOLLLLL!!

We headed to Coffee Club for drink
Ordered this Iced Tiramisu Latte
Not bad
But the side effect was
I couldnt sleep until 4am

*Roarrrrr*

I am not a coffee-drinker!
Not immuned to caffeine!



Oh anyway
I had my gym session today
Ran 1km on the treadmill
& I think I could go further
But I started to get giddy & sweating cold
My stomach cramped & my back hurts
& the urge to shit
I rushed to the toilet
Being damn giddy
Swaying from side to side as I walked
& SMS-ed my Boss asking if I can take MC off
She approved
& I'd shitted
I felt all better already

^#%@$&$#^@!$#%!%@*^$#!%$@

If only I had gone to shit earlier
I can save my MC!

So I returned home to consult my doc
Doc said it's a viral infection due to my persisting cold
My stupid mucus is so thick that it always suffocates me when I drink, eat & talk!
He advised me not to exercise over the weekend

Hmmm
Ok lo
Does going to Pulau Hantu with the WildFilms consider exercise?

Lalalalalalala

My DarDar is going for an interview
He dressed so smart
SO HANDSOME!
I'm so infatuated by him
*smitten*
<3 <3 <3

No comments: