Saturday, February 17, 2007

Yet another damn full meal
My whole family is complaining they're too full!
-_-
Hungry also complain
Full also complain
Seems like they'd fully evolved into typical Singaporean

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh anyway
I just returned from my reunion dinner
As far as I could remember
This is our 1st time eating out for as long as we had been staying in Singapore
We had buffet dinner at Quality Hotel



Ate half way
Got Lion Dance at the lobby wor~~


Mum wanna take pic with the Lion
& after that
The Lion ran towards me
& 'bit' my leg
-_-

I went back to the cafe to have meal
Then the Lion came in
& sat beside me
Heehee

& then 'bit' my head
-_-"""""""""""

My Mum said he's a tiko Lion
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
Simply implying the person inside is tiko lo!!!
>_<

The Lion then played prank on me & stole my Mum's handbag from behind
LOL!
I snatched it back
& then he ran round the cafe
& ka jiao the other people

Hahaha
My first time so near the Lion
& first time to see such a playful Lion

Not bad for this year's New Year's Eve
I feel happy that my family is happy
=)

Wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year!
恭喜发财!
年年有馀!
心想事成!
万事如意!

No comments: