Saturday, February 10, 2007

I just got back from St James Power Station~

My second time there
1st time with Jack & Yi Ping loitering outside the station
And then decided to eat Frog's Leg porridge at Geylang instead

This time
I was there with my beautiful sisters~

Ashley's back from Aussie
Finally
Miss this girl
She bought me 'tie dan' too~
YEahhhhh~

Oh anyway
St James Power Station is just another big pub consisting of several small pubs
Dragonfly, Power House, Gallery Bar, Tiger Gallery & something pub

You know ah
Knn
While we're queuing to enter Dragonfly
The stupid bouncer at the gate asked
"Are you pregnant?"
I exclaimed "NO!" & laughed my way in
I was wearing a tube dress only mah...

Anyway
Pictures =)







The people mainly consisted of 30-40 yrs old group age
& all just stood there to listen to music as they pop their drinks
So stone
Even the highly-rocking latino heat did not swayed the people either
*slaps forehead*

While we were leaving Dragonfly
We found a handphone
Lil Evil Cyn & Lil Angel Cyn were debating to return or not to return
& in the end
Lil Angel Cyn won

The panicky man called back when I'd already reached home
Like HOW STUPID CAN HE BE TO ONLY REALISE THAT HE LOST HIS PHONE AFTER 4 HOURS?
His friends called the phone but I rejected
That was when Lil Evil Cyn was being a busy-body
But hell knows what he called for
So I dont care

Then Lil Evil Jas, Lil Evil Ash went to browse his SMSes & photos..

BWAHHAHAHAAHHAAH

I reached home at around 2am
Still got energy to watch 'Hostage' with DarDar on his SmartTV
-_-

Well...
Not bad for a girls' night out
We shall try somewhere else the next time

No comments: