Saturday, February 10, 2007

Today was kinda busy for me
Just a few more minutes to hit twelve

Woke up not long
& Isaac kept wanting me to carry him to see baby Elmo & Cookie


I went to Bugis to meet that Mr to return his handphone
All he told me bt his description is that
"I'm wearing sunglasses"
I looked around
God damn there were tens wearing sunglasses

Stupid

But in the end
Met him & returned the phone to him
He smiled so happily that his lips stretched from one side to another
Haha
& he gave me 2 magazines as a gesture of appreciation

First thing it came to my mind was
"Confirm those girly girly magazines"
& indeed....
So pink somemore!

Those mags cost $10+ each!
What the fuck! So ex!
But I gave those mag to DarDar's aunt to read

After that
We went to baibai
DarDar's second TP is this coming Thurday
This is when superstition comes in

The street was decorated with lotsa plants
Nice~





Had dinner at Crystal Jade with my parents
& BBQ with Kee & gangs


Long time never meet them
Felt abit weird
Donno whatta talk to them
Felt so left out
Somemore Tisa not around

I don like to talk to girly-girls
& too bad that night there's a bunch of it
I almost died of boredom
Ask me if her hair is nice all sorts of thing
I'll just reply
"I donno a damn coz I have no long hair to mingle with"

Girls....
@_@

No comments: