Monday, February 05, 2007

I SAW A SNAKE AT PULAU HANTU!
LIVE!
UPCLOSE & PERSONAL!
I ALMOST DIED!

Almost.Not yet.

I ALMOST DIED OF HEART ATTACK COZ DARDAR TOUCHED & PLAYED WITH THE VENONMOUS SNAKE!

What an idiot.

An I bet all my 'nags' were recorded on tapes too.
"OI, YOU DONT GO TOUCH LAH! YOU WANNA DIE ISIT?GOT POISON ONE! SMALL OR BIG ALSO POISONOUS SNAKE LOH!OI! OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!'

Hope Alvin plays the tape in mute.
o_o

Read here for moreIt is beautiful, isnt it?

*****

I just returned from an interview with ACRES
Thought it would be good
But apparently when Louis told me I have to catch snakes
I.... I.....
Forget it
I guess that could be a direct rejection communicated via eye power

Louis' eyes:" Sorry Cyn, you are afraid of snakes"
My eyes:"Yes I am. Oh no"

Could be good. Could be bad.
I donno.

More job-hunts & quit this bloody damn company in 5 months time, or less.

No comments: