Sunday, February 18, 2007

SO!
What about my Chinese New Year?

Nothing

My dad went to work
My mum watched TV
My bro surfed net
DarDar not in Singapore
I only woke up at 1030am

Only went out to visit my Mum's friend at noon
Got 1 ang bao
& returned home
Rot the rest of my day

Boring?

Sorta
But it's sorta like an annual routine
I'm used to it

I hate festivals
Really
Coz there's nothing for me to do

Like Valentine's Day?
It's supposed to be a celebration day for couples
I didnt spend any special Valentine's Day for the past 10 sensible years
This year neither, but at least I'm appreciated

Chinese New Year
All the years I'd been spending in Singapore
No relatives no friends
Stop visiting when I left for Hong Kong
& in Hong Kong
It sucks too
Coz I have so many relatives that I have to visit on behalf of my family
Ang Bao also didnt get alot
What for?

Christmas still not bad
But last year i spent it with my 2 lonely friends
Pretty last minute
But we both past the night together
Watching idiots spraying foams on one another & hearing molest cases the next day

Birthdays
Didnt even bother to celebrate
Why are you happy when you're one step closer to Heaven?
Bleaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
I hate people who had fun & joy at birthday parties
Coz I'm just plain jealous I didnt have the chance to celebrate
FYI
My 18th & 21st birthday were spent in HK
All I had was cakes
My Mum forgot bt my birthday
We cried over the phone
Sigh...............

Oh whatever

DarDar wanna bring me along to visit his relative
Abit... 'huh'
No mood leh
Donno wear what leh
Donno whatta say leh
Lemme just rot for another day, can?

So much for the Chinese New Year mood yesterday
Glad we enjoyed

No comments: