Saturday, February 24, 2007

I woke up early to Chek Jawa this morning
Long time never been there

Met 2 new groups of people
Means I have 2 new groups of friends!
=D

The construction of the boardwalk at Chek Jawa is undergoing
& it's made of concrete
Which I personally think it's kinda look weird to be blended with the nature

I MISS YOU LIMPETS & BARNACLES!
How long have I not touched & scrutinise any of you

Shrimps... trying very hard to focus underwater
Trying to be artistic with my lovely barnacles..HeeheeThousands of seahares all over Chek Jawa

Looks cute when you have just one, but not a bunch

A sole half-buried in the sand

& Blah blah blah

Go read my entry at WildFilms blog

We left at about 12 noon
& saw his crab spider still waiting for its prey since yesterday
Poor guy

Back mainland
We had Yu-Sheng

This is my third time having Yu-Sheng this Chinese New Year
& if I still get good luck & wealth this year despite the 3 Yu-Sheng lao-ed
I really wanna go 'pong pia'
LOL

March!
My weekends are already booked
Wooohooo~~
I'm going diving! I'm going diving!

No comments: